A5 4pp Leaflets
Our A5 4pp leaflets come in a range of material options and finishes. Also with a choice of lamination and turnaround options from only 48 hours with free delivery. Above all, these are all printed upon the very latest state of the art machinery ensuring maximum quality. Furthermore all A5 4pp leaflet orders over 170gsm come creased and folded to ensure no paper cracks occur in the folds. Take a look at all of our A5 flyers and leaflets
VAT Warning*: Folded leaflets are generally zero-rated for VAT. However, if your artwork is liable for VAT, we will request payment before printing. Please see this handy guide for more information or you can view HMRC’s guidance on print related VAT.
Why order A5 4pp Leaflets from us?
Because Print 365 Limited have been supplying low-cost print since 2009, so you can rest assured that you are buying from a reputable, established printing company. Based in the Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire, we have some of the lowest-priced printing available online and we deliver across the UK on a daily basis. We only use well known reputable couriers who deliver on a next-day basis. Whether you’re ordering 50 or 10,000 A4 folded leaflets, we aim to provide great and friendly customer care, as a result 98% of people that order from us, order from us again.
- Free artwork check on all orders
- No hidden costs, what you see is what you pay
- Free UK standard delivery
- Request a free sample pack, so you can see our quality for yourselves
- Product templates to help you create your artwork
Need your A5 4pp Leaflets fast?
No problem, we have a number of different turnaround options available and can even print and dispatch within 48 hours. We are one of the fastest online printing companies around, with numerous different turnaround options to suit those on a budget and those who need their printing urgently!
- Bright & Shiny.
- Often the choice for takeaway menus.
- A great choice for when you require the most leaflets for your budget.
- Not easy to write on, even with a ball point pen.
- High-quality colour reproduction without the shine of a gloss.
- Text is considered easier to read than on gloss due to the lack of shine.
- Can be written upon, but may smudge if rubbed straight away.
- Very similar to regular copier paper which is also uncoated.
- The ink will soak into uncoated material, meaning the colours will not be as vibrant as gloss or silk papers.
- Best option for material that needs to be written upon by the recipient – it basically is writing paper.
Simply put, the higher the grammage (gsm) the thicker the paper. Silk tends to be bulkier than gloss and uncoated is bulkier still.
Lamination available in:
- The most popular choice and our personal favourite.
- Lovely smooth matt finish
- Works well with any design.
- Gloss lamination gives the finished product a super great shine.
- Works best with solid areas in the design, including maximising the white space in the design.
Soft Touch lamination
- The new kid on the block!
- Gives a luscious, velvety feel to the cards.
- Hand them out and watch people rub and feel them.